THE BIG GAY ART SHOW NOW TAKING ARTWORK SUBMISSIONS FOR THE 2018 SHOW
Submission GuidelinesEach artist is encouraged to submit up to 4 pieces for jury selection. Mediums include Oil, Acrylic and Water color paintings, Photography, Ceramics, pottery, sculptures and more. Approximately 64 pieces are to be displayed during the exhibit. Pieces must be suitable for display on the wall, a pedestal, or floor (if large sculpture etc) Tables will not be set up.
Artist portfolio to include:
- Current contact information: Name, address, telephone number, email address and website if applicable.
- Current biography, including exhibitions, gallery representation and awards if applicable. (Do not include website address, phone number or address in biography)
- Headshot or Artist Profile Image for our website and promotion
Artwork SubmissionsPlease contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for physical photo artwork submissions. Include the following information and attachments with your submission:
- High quality ink jet prints or photographs of art images (at least 4) of work completed which you want considered for the show. Required minimum size 5” x 7” (print) with captions including Title, dimensions, description of each art piece shown in photo and suggested retail price. If submitting digital copies via email, please title and label each image appropriately and include in the body of the email the name of the image, Title, dimensions and description.
- CD (or email) photos of artwork (to be used for PR if juried into exhibit)
- Appropriate samples of press or print media coverage artist has received (if applicable)
- Submitted Artist Portfolios will be held until jury process is completed and notification has been sent.